We are in unprecedented times. Our team is closely monitoring reports around COVID-19, and we remain committed to providing you with the services you need with the utmost care and caution. The health and safety of our staff, contractors and clients is of utmost importance to us. Oscar & Associates will continue to operate and provide our services in accordance with recent orders and guidance in the areas that we service.
To protect the health and safety of our staff and contractors, we ask that you please comply with the following new guidelines:
1. Please make sure any products that are scheduled to be video or photographed are prepped, in working order and ready to be photographed or videographed. This includes cleaned, turned on and in position.
2. Please make sure that anyone having a professional headshot taken is ready to be photographed.
3. Limit number of people to essential personnel.
4. Contractors will not touch individuals and will maintain a 6-foot minimum distance whenever possible to maximize social distancing.
5. Photographers & Videographers may refuse the shoot if people present are showing symptoms of illness.
6. Anyone present for a shoot must wear face coverings until further notice unless being photo or videographed.
In addition, our contractors have been given the following guidelines until further notice:
1. Photographers & Videographers will make no personal contact & whenever possible keep a minimum of 6 ft between themselves and any other person at the shoot. This includes handshakes, fist-bumps, or any standard human-to-human salutation.
2. Photographers & Videographers will use CDC recommended self-sanitation guidelines to clean their hands before and after each shoot – including hand washing or hand sanitizer.
3. Photographers & Videographers will sanitize their equipment throughout the day.
4. Photographers & Videographers will be required to use face coverings at all shoots until further notice.